Injury Treatment Center
Where does it hurt?
Whiplash is a neck injury that occurs from any type of accident that causes forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, like the movement of a whip cracking. Whiplash can occur in a car accident, during sports accidents, falls, or other traumas.
Premier Pain Management treatments:
Premier Pain Management provides treatment for whiplash that can have you feeling better within a few weeks. The sooner you obtain treatment for a whiplash injury, the better your chances of preventing chronic neck pain or other long-lasting complications.
Symptoms of Whiplash
• Neck pain, worsens with movement
• Neck stiffness, loss of range of motion
• Headaches, typically begin at base of the skull
• Pain in the shoulder, upper back, or arms
• Tingling and numbness in arms
• Blurred vision
• Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
• Sleep disturbances
• Difficulty concentrating
• Memory problems
Responsible Pain Management
Same-day appointments available!