Where does it hurt?
Options For Neck Pain
Premier Pain Management Provide Treatment Options For Neck Pain That Stops The Pain And Prevents Recurrence
Neck pain is a very common condition in today’s society, being that many of us spend hours every day hunched over computers, tablets, and phones.This constant hunch raises the shoulders out of alignment and over time creates muscular imbalances which can lead to neck and shoulder pain. Additionally, a majority of us have poor posture due to constant imbalances placed on the body through our daily routines and lack of proper exercise.
Premier Pain Management Offers the following neck pain treatments:
Causes of Neck Pain:
- Repetitive Motion – Constantly sitting at a computer in a hunched over position or leaning forward in a car while driving for hours at a time can lead to neck pain.
- Muscle Strains – Repetitive motion, quick unexpected movements or even sleeping with the neck in a certain position can cause muscle strains throughout the neck and shoulders.
- Age – As we age our joints suffer from wear and tear that can weaken joints and may lead to neck pain.
- Compressed and Herniated Discs – Nerve compression in the neck and back can lead to neck pain and soreness if not properly treated.
- Injuries – Sports injuries, auto accidents, and even working out improperly can lead to neck pain if too much stress is applied to the neck.
Premier Pain Management can diagnose your pain using image scanning technology such as X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans. This allows us to pinpoint the area in pain and discover what conditions are causing it. From there we provide a variety of options recommended by our medical doctors customized to your specific pain needs to quickly relieve your pain and prevent it from reoccurring. Contact Premier Pain Management today to relieve your pain.
Responsible Pain Management
Same-day appointments available!